BEFRIEND APP PROTOTYPES - PARTNERSHIPS ALREADY SIGNED
- Money transfer – The ability to send/transfer money between friends;
- Multiple accounts – Set up multiple accounts;
- Apple Wallet – Integration with Apple Wallet;
- Promotions – Referral promo codes;
- Influencer events – Access to exclusive influencer events via in-app ticketing integration;
- E-commerce – integration to support the sale of physical products and merchandise;
- Other premium card features in development.;
COVERCARD PROTOTYPES - PARTNERSHIPS ALREADY SIGNED
“ICONIC CITY” COVERCARD
- The CoverCard, a REPX affiliate branded payment card, is always user friendly because it becomes part of his mobile phone.
- The CoverCard is attached to a mobile phone cover. The mobile phone cover is branded according to the user’s choice to encourage uptake by adding value to the fan or follower perception of the REPX payment card service and product.
- The CoverCard is extremely reliable because it is not dependent in any way on the phone’s connection to a network or whether the battery is charged, or the phone is connected to a power supply.
- Because of the CoverCard not being dependent on the phone’s serviceability, REPX design features mean the user does not have to worry about recharging the phone or connecting it to a network in order to pay.
- In this way the Phone cover has become a contactless payment card, in so reducing the anxiety and increasing the pleasure of purchasing.
- Payment tool – The cover of the phone is used as a payment method – The phone is ‘always’ with the customer
- Independent of phone – Payment execution is independent of mobile connection or device power
- Secure payment – 100% secure payment (new technology that guarantees payments)
- Personalisation – Highly personalised allowing the user to choose his/her favourite cover (favourite celebrity, icon city or brand)
DOUBLE CARD PROTOTYPES
A Card with Two chips, one for the payment system and the second one allowing the retailer to create a dynamic pricing strategy.
- Dynamic Pricing Strategy;
- Real time – Management in real time of discounts and the warehouse;
- Geolocalisation – “In Store” Customer Geolocalisation.
BLACK BOX CARD PROTOTYPES
Full control over personal data – the user decides which type of data is shared and for how much time the data is shared.
- Personal data – Full control over personal data;
- Secure data – Manage all data securely;
- Available data – Different levels of data availability;
- Secure payment – The most secure payment tool.
FASHION CARD PROTOTYPES
A chip solution embedded into fashion products.
- Luxury brands receive their customer base buying behaviour data;
- Brands regain control of the resale data on their products.